Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So much for my keeping up on the blog!!!!





Well, I have become a slacker blogger! Damon left for Louisiana right after Thanksgiving and I just couldnt find the time of day to even breathe!!! Anyhoo, he wil be home on weekends now so I am planning on getting something done every weekend at least! Hope everyone's holidays were great, ours was pretty nice. Fun watching the kids open things up! We went to Damon's Christmas party last weekend for Northern Clearing and he won a 32" flat screen HDTV!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Anyway, I will post some pics so everyone can see how big the kids are getting, especially Kaders!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaden is so cute!!!!!!! He looks SO much like Damon. The girls look like you, but wow Ben and I think he is a spitting image of Damon.