Saturday, April 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!!






Okay, the video downloaded, so I will add some new pics too! Of course, the girls and the dogs!!! Kimberly and Tater, he always sleeps with her, he has kind of turned out to be her dog, when she is gone at her Dad's over the weekend, he paces at bedtime and cries, he doesnt know where to sleep! I had to take the pictures of Kennedy and Rowen, my big Malamute, she just loves him and she was riding her bike (a two wheeler!!) and she fell by him and he was sooooo concerned! He came over and started kissing her and she was hugging him, so I snapped a few pics, he is sooo huge compared to her little self! He almost outweighs her by 100 lbs! The other dog in those pics is Juneau, she is Row's girlfriend, she is due to have pups in about 4 weeks, WOO HOO, hopefully vacation $$$! The last one is of Kennedy and Mimi, her favorite dog, they are just inseparable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is not natalie. this is big gene. your butt stinks like poop. i'm going to send you $20 so you buy a new phone. stop ignoring me, or i'm a gonna get gangsta on you fool. word to your momz.

Susie said...

My brother scares me BIG TIME.... NOT. :D All the puppies will leave this week (hopefully) then I will purchase a new phone! GOSH.