Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Okay, a couple more from the fair....
















Some more pics from the fair and then I will download some from Kader's birthday party, I love that little guy so much! Can you believe with that God Awful pregnancy I had that I just may pop out one more???? Shall I see if I can make a 10 lb baby? Hmmm..... What in the world is WRONG with me!!! :D But Damon and I had the talk about kids, and by the time poor Kaders will be in KINDERGARTEN, Kimberly will be a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOL, and Kennedy will be in SEVENTH GRADE!!!! So it got our wheels turning... we will see if it is in our cards?!?!?! I thought everyone would like to see my lilly white legs too, so hence that first picture.... The next one is of Diesel our Rottie, he is about 7 months in that picture, trying to cram his big body in a little lawn chair, he is a great dog! Then Kimmers and Dozer, that was the night before riding classes, and there is a pic of Kimberly's big fat old New Zealand rabbit, she is 7 years old and took Grand Champion Doe in the 4-H Junior division! Woo hoo Kimmers!!!

No comments: