Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy 2 month old Birthday Kaden!!!





Wow, life just passes by much to quickly these days, I cannot believe that Kaden is already 2 months old! It seems like he was just born... though I do NOT miss those extra 45 pounds he put on me while he was in there!!!! I cant believe on Monday he will be heading for daycare. Kimberly and Gramma Alice will be heading to Kansas City tomorrow to visit with Auntie Missy, Kimmers sure is excited! She has been acting like she is the cool one because she is going without us and we have to stick with the daily grind while she is having fun! Kenners was having great fun playing Bratz dolls with Kaden, so I thought we should share those pics! And we FINALLY caught a picture of him smiling on camera! Most of the time I stand over him with the camera he looks at me like I am from outer space... :D

No comments: